Saturday, May 25, 2013

Autism Blog: who reads this? ☺

Hi everyone Greetings from good ole Minnesota, where the weather never fails to amaze! Spring has shyly made an appearance, and the vegetation is perking up everywhere. But there is still a nip in the breeze that can definitely chill my Mediterranean bones. However our glorious sun is out and I am happy!



Today I just would like to ask a favor of everyone. Would you just take a moment out of your very busy lives and drop me a line? ☻
I usually let my Facebook friends know I have posted a new blog entry and some take a minute to react and write on my wall. But I do know for a fact that I don’t have any friends, Facebook ones or otherwise, in Russia, Brunei, Australia, Germany, Brazil or Great Britain ☺ 



That is so awesome that people from literally all over the globe are reading our life story with autism.
Hopefully people are actually reading it, not only looking at the pictures as I sometimes do with other blogs… But even if that’s the case, that’s fine by me! So, would you just tell me who you are? Is this stuff I am writing and sharing helping? Is it similar, different from what you have experienced in your own lives? Or are you just curious (totally OK too! ☺) Why are you reading this?


I have much more to share, but I am nearing the end of the “Kingsbury Family Journal” of 2008. I will soon be writing about what’s has happened since 2008 and what’s going on now, especially about conservation of guardianship –we are going to court sooooooon, aaaah!!! Ben received a home visit from his state appointed court attorney on Thursday; what a wild experience that was! I'll expound on that later... And I hope that maybe, just maybe that’ll be helpful to someone.


Anyway, write me ☺ ♥ ♪ ♫ Pretty please? ♪ ♫ ☼ Thanks! Have an awesome day!
You can just leave comments at the end of this blog, in the little box that says "comments"!


6 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing your life experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Christine! :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been enjoying hearing more of your family's story. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie! Thanks for commenting and encouraging me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read every post. Thanks for sharing. I've had friends and neighbors who have children with autism/Asperger's, etc. Didn't really know what they were going through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David, I'm glad that maybe this helps spread autism awareness a bit more. Maybe your friends and neighbors' situation is different, but autism kids are still similar in some ways. Thanks for reading too :) Sometimes I wonder if I should continue my ramblings...

      Delete