This below is a little something I
found on Facebook today…
Gag. Me. With. A. Fork. Some
people are terribly sick.
There was a bit of controversy about whether this
despicable collection of words was even legitimate, but indeed –alas— this is a
real communication from one mother to another. How can someone be so heartless?
Do they not know that it matters not whether the flesh of your flesh is
perfectly formed or polished or less refined than the “world” would wish?
Flesh
of my flesh will forever be mine to hold and to have and cherish. And this is
the reason why I write this blog. Kids with autism do not have the voice they
desperately need to be heard, we as parents need to be their mouth pieces.
Sometimes
I am weak and frail too but it is my job to protect Ben the best I can against
such horror. Forever and always. Because this is the job and calling God
Himself saw fit to give me.





No comments :
Post a Comment