Good
morning! J What a soggy spring we have endured so far in
Minnesota! I know moisture is needed for crops to grow and thus for people to
eat and enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables, but good grief… I don’t even remember
if we’ve had one day of sunshine since the month of June started ten days ago,
which is a problem for me on so many levels. If you read my blog, you know why L
My
kids started their summer break last Wednesday; it’s been difficult to keep Ben
happy (read paragraph above L ) But
thankfully he still loves to create colorful pictures and retreat for a few
moments at least in a world all his own –that, and going on “field trips” to
large department stores to look at toys, and to try to convince me to purchase
yet another little trinket or small toy to add to his unending collection, but
I digress…
So
here’s a sampler of his latest creations, inspired by the movies he has been
watching of course.
As you can see, he’s a big Disney fan! But he doesn’t
discriminate against other children’s films; anything
animated --even claymation-- and colorful with animals who talk and sometimes sing is wonderful J
I
think Ben is truly a pure soul and will not have any problem staying a child at
heart all the days of his life!
I must
wrap up this post. I promised Ben that we would go to yet another department store
today, as it is yet again cold and gray and disgusting outside. He is waiting
patiently but I do not want to push my luck J
Have a
wonderful day in your corner of the world, wherever that may be! I hope that
you are happy and that the sun is present, literally or figuratively! As for
us, it will be shining brightly in our hearts today, as we hope that tomorrow
it will actually come out, come out to play!





No comments :
Post a Comment